What is home staging?
Staging (or dressing!) a property for sale involves physically furnishing a house so that it becomes more attractive to potential buyers. At Dressing Rooms, we use stylish furniture to enhance a property’s features and to create a space where people aspire to live.
Staging can help a property to
- secure more viewings
- stand out from the crowd
- sell faster
- achieve a higher sale price
Why is home staging important?
Home staging is all about selling a lifestyle! One of the huge advantages a staged property has over any other is that it helps viewers to imagine themselves living there and it effectively sells the “dream life”.
Physically staging a property also means you have the furniture in place during viewings. This makes a huge difference as many potential buyers struggle to visualise how big a space is and how they would layout the room. Being able to touch, see and feel the furniture that is there means they don’t need to imagine – they can literally see themselves living there already!
Our empty home staging service is our most popular service and is a completely hands off way of transforming a house. We use our own furniture to dress your property and leave it with you for a minimum of 6 weeks. This means you have plenty of time to show people around the property whilst the furniture is in place. We also provide professional photographs of the staged property which you can use to market the house to potential buyers.
How it works
- Get in touch for a quote – you can see an idea of our prices below.
- We agree a date for installation – the day where the magic happens!
- Our stagers transform your property and work with our professional photographer to create great photos.
- You receive the professional photos within 24 hours of the installation day.
- You can begin marketing the property and conducting viewings.
- We arrange to pack up and collect the furniture after 6 weeks.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to get started!